Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

2018 travel update

Hi everyone, this is the time of year when I update my travel page with last year's travel around Western Australia, and Australia. Looking back we didn't do as much local travel in 2018 as we took a trip to Europe in May. As much as we enjoyed it and we saw a lot and had lots of new experiences and met some wonderful people, as well as catching up with friends in Malta, I think I prefer Australian travel. Travelling overseas really does make you appreciate what you have here. 

However looking back over 2018 we did manage to get out and about. To join me on our local travels, please click on the links which will take you to my Life Images by Jill blog.  
Thank you for stopping by. Sit back and enjoy as you come travelling with me in Western Australia.

Cape Leeuwin - South west corner of Western Australia - meeting of the oceans - March 2018


 Kwolyin - Camping in the Western Australian wheatbelt - April 2018


Early morning in the wheatbelt - April 2018


 The wildflowers are starting to pop at Crooked Brook, Dardanup, Western Australia - August 2018 

Gather around the campfire


 Wildflower hunting and taking time out - goldfields and wheatbelt, Western Australia
- September 2018

  
Down in the woods today - hunting for wild orchids, Western Australia -  September 2018


Cue - Queen of the Murchison, Western Australia - and also featuring Walga Rock - October 2018




Camping at Karalee Rock, Western Australia - on the way to the goldfields, October 2018 


Ferguson Valley Open Gardens, Western Australia - November 2018



2 comments:

  1. Loving the info on this site, you have done outstanding job on the articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed this tour around Western Australia. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to comment.